WHAT IS SKIN REJUVENATION AND RESURFACING ?
Sun , skin disorders , aging and even heredity can all contribute to skin irregularities on the face and elsewhere on the body. These include textural irregularities like like wrinkles and acne scars , pigmentation changes like freckles and sunspots , or visible blood vessels.
In addition , skin may lose tone , feel less firm , and certain areas of the body may develop cellulite conditions.
Conditions that can be treated with skin rejuvenation and resurfacing include:
- Static wrinkles : These wrinkles are visible at all times and do not change in appearance with facial movements.
- Dynamic wrinkles :These are expression lines that may appear as folds when the skin is not moving, and deepen with facial movements or expressions.
- Pigmentation : Freckles, sun spots , or other darkened patches of skin result mainly from sun exposure.
- Scars: As the result of acne or injury to the skin , scars may be rolling ( a wavy appearance to the skin ) , pitted , discolored , or have raised borders.
- Vascular conditions: Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin , vascular lesions that appear as tiny blood-filled blisters or even a constant flush of facial redness.
- Loss of skin tone : Weakening of the supportive skin structures ( collagen and elastin fibers ) the result on a loss of skin firmness or the development of cellulite.
SKIN REJUVENATION RISKS AND SAFETY INFORMATION
Although it is not as involved as surgical aesthetic procedures , skin rejuvenation is a medical procedure and does carry some risk.
Skin rejuvenation risks include:
- Burns and Scarring
- Pigmentation irregularities
- Skin surface irregularities
- Textural changes
SKIN REJUVENATION WORDS TO KNOW
- Ablative:Resurfacing treatments that remove the uppermost layers of the skin ( epidermis and dermis ) to varying degrees.
- Dynamic wrinkles : Expression lines that may appear as folds when the skin is not moving, and deepen with facial movements or expressions.
- General Anesthesia: Drugs and / or gases uses during an operation to relieve pain and alter consciousness.
- Intravenous sedation: Sedatives administered by injection into a vein to help you relax.
SKIN REJUVENATION AND RESURFACING COST
The cost f skin resurfacing and rejuvenation procedures can vary.
A surgeon’s cost may vary based on his or her experience , the type of procedure used , and the geographic location of the office.
Most health insurance does not cover cosmetic surgery or its complications, but many plastic.
- Laser and energy therapies : Ranging from ablative to non- ablative , these treatments use laser energy , light energy , radio waves , ultrasonic energy , or plasma energy to treat skin.
- Local Anesthesia: A drug injected directly to the site of an incision during an operation to relieve pain.
- Loss of skin tone : Weakening of the supportive skin structure that results in a loss of skin firmness , or the development of cellulite.
- Nasolabial fold: Deep creases between the nose and mouth.
- Non – ablative therapy: Treatments that do not remove any skin but rather penetrate the skin or treat the skin superficially ( only on the surface ).
- Pigmentation : Freckles , sun spots , melasma , or other darkened patches of skin mainly from sun exposure.
- Scars: As the result of acne or injury to the skin , scars may be rolling ( a wavy appearance to the skin ) , pitted ,discolored , or have raised borders.
- Static wrinkles : Wrinkles that are visible at all times.
- Vascular conditions : Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin , vascular lesions that appear as tiny blood filled blisters or even a constant flush of facial redness.
To get glowing face back Sun Face uses the best and the most efficient procedures in the industry to make sure that you have a healthy and glowing face back at your disposal. From laser light solutions to energy-based treatments, we have an array that suits your needs just fine! We also ensure that you don’t have to fear for any unwanted side effects all the while letting you drift away in our luxurious couches leaving all your troubles behind you.
Trust us to help you back on your feet. After we get through with you, you’ll feel like a totally new person. Let Sun Face help you and after all this is over you’ll feel light on your feet and refreshed.