Give your eyes that fabulous GLOW!
At Sunface Medical Centre, we offer Blepharoplasty or Eyelid lifting in Dubai with the best surgeons in the region. The treatment is a common procedure used to get rid of excess fat, skin, and muscle around the eyes, thus improving their aesthetic appearance. It is an outpatient procedure that is done under general or local anesthesia (based on your preference) and takes around 2 hours to complete.
Blepharoplasty can treat:
- Wrinkles on the lower lid
- Sagging skin and folds on the eyelids
- Hooded upper eyelids
- Bags under the eyes
- Puffy eyelids
Types of Blepharoplasty:
Upper blepharoplasty or upper eyelids tightening – Removing excess skin that creates an additional fold between the eyelashes and the eyebrows
Lower blepharoplasty or lower eyelids tightening – Removing wrinkles or bulges and bags located directly under the eyes
Surgical eyebrow lifting – Tightening skin above the eyebrows to elevate the eyebrows position and give a lifting effect
- Results are immediate & long-lasting (almost permanent)
- Low Downtime: Mild bruising and swelling will be visible for around 5 days.
- Short Procedure
- No Scarring
Blepharoplasty is starting at 5999 AED
Helpful tips before the procedure:
- Stop anticoagulation drugs (aspirin) for two weeks before the procedure
- Avoid smoking prior to the procedure
- Cosmetic sutures are removed 5 days after the procedure
- Antibiotics are prescribed for 3 to 5 days
- Slight swelling is expected for 2 to 5 days after the procedure
Schedule your appointment at Sunface Medical Center in JLT, Dubai:
Make an Enquiry
Make an appointment
Meet our Aesthetic Surgeon!
Dr. Majid Forouzesh has proven a track record in aesthetic and general surgery for more than 15+ years. His specialty is full body contouring, rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty, liposuction, tummy tuck and other aesthetic treatments.